- jburgess89Asked on September 12, 2014 at 04:01 PM
Currently I have button and if they pick the button can I assign an amount to that or should I being using a different option. I just want them to check a box or click a button and the form calculation will give me the amount at the bottom of the form so they know the amount to send. I'm sure this has been done before. Do you have any good examples of this?
- KadeJMAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 05:31 PM
So you basically want to add a selected amount when a box is checked to the bottom of your form?
My first question would be is this money based?
If so it may be best just to turn it into a Payment Integration as products to choose from to create the total.
If not then you can always just resort to using a Form Calculation which might be more up your alley.
Here's an example of this:
Here's screenshots of some conditional logic I used to update the field values:
Also, here are two additional guides to look through which you might find useful:
- jburgess89Answered on September 12, 2014 at 06:21 PMI’m still having problem. I’m trying to have them click Registering age and costs one or the other. Then if they say 10% check box it takes off and if they click 100 discount it subtracts from that. Can you look at my template and tell me how to do that. Also I want to take Registration Cost total then add the other totals for a grand total at the bottom. Do you use conditions to do that too?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 07:23 PM
I believe that you are referring to the form http://www.jotform.us/form/42507423341143
I'm working on the calculation for you. Please allow me some time to work on this and get back to you with a demo.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 09:41 PM
I've cloned your form and made few changes to the form. Please check the form and verify if works for you. There were no conditions used for this form instead used calculation values for checkboxes and radio buttons that made final calculation easy.
You may clone the form to your account and make necessary changes as you need. Please let us know if you need further assistance in this regard. We are happy to help.
- jburgess89Answered on September 12, 2014 at 10:01 PMWow that is perfect thanks so much.
1871 Folsom Street, Suite 112
Boulder, CO 80302
Office: (303) 474-5307 x7001
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 13, 2014 at 04:31 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.