- oneness13Asked on September 17, 2014 at 07:34 PM
- jvd042012Answered on September 17, 2014 at 08:04 PM
1. On the form editor, you can insert a Text then drag it to the canvass.
2. Double click the text so the Editor will pop up.
3. Highlight the text then click the link button and a window will pop up.
Hope that helps. Thanks!
- oneness13Answered on September 17, 2014 at 09:01 PMAwesome thank you so much
- jvd042012Answered on September 17, 2014 at 09:34 PM
No problem. I'm glad to hear that.
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 12:26 AM
Glad to know that the solution provided by jvd042012 helps. If you need further assistance don't hesitate to contact us. You can create a new thread here http://www.jotform.com/contact.
- HeatherAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 02:07 PM
Does it only work with paid accounts?
I can't seem to get it to work.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 03:43 PM
This option should work for any level account. I just checked to make sure the feature is still functioning properly and I was able to add a link within a "Text" field without issue. Add the field, add some text to your field, highlight the text, then click on the button to insert a link. If you are still unable to create a link within your form, please create a new thread and include the form you are working on as well as a the link you would like to include.
With this information, we will be able to check to make sure the link you are trying to add works properly.
- oneness13Answered on December 15, 2014 at 03:51 PMI did not send this request