JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Unfortunately our system is based on being online and going offline during the submission or any other request that would lead to our servers would not be possible.
Now if you have some option in saving data as Excel/CSV file we have an app that would be able to upload the data to your jotform account once you get online.
This is the link to the app: http://apps.jotform.com/app/import_data
Now what we have not tried, but might be possible to accomplish what you are after is this:
1. Getting your jotform source files and implementing them in a page (it can be an empty html page that will load the source code of your jotform)
- How to get the Full Source Code of your Form
2. Installing a web server on your tablet (I presume it is iPad, but will give a link to Android as well)
- http://www.nitroware.org/ (iPad)
3. Setting your jotform to submit to a PHP page that would be run on the PHP server
I am not sure if this would work, but this is something that might work for you if you want to keep the jotform loaded and have it submit the data to your server from which you could then upload all data to your jotform account.
Do let me know if you have any further questions or if you go down this route.