- tajmotstationAsked on September 23, 2014 at 07:18 PM
i would like to have the results of the form posted on the website so other customers can view it too. is this possible?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 24, 2014 at 01:02 AM
Unfortunately, there is no in-built feature to send your submission data automatically to your web page.
But with a little workaround, it is possible to achieve your requirement. You should actually create a submission report of your form and then embed it in your web page. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Click on "My Forms" menu.
2. Select the form for which you want to generate report and then click on "Reports" button form the toolbar:
3. Select the appropriate report type. I would suggest you to create HTML table listing report as you want to embed it a web page.
4. Select the columns you want to display in report.
5. Copy the embed code.
6. Use this embed code to embed the report in your web page.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.