What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
can i have the form results posted directly to the website?Asked by tajmotstation on September 23, 2014 at 07:18 PM
i would like to have the results of the form posted on the website so other customers can view it too. is this possible?
Unfortunately, there is no in-built feature to send your submission data automatically to your web page.
But with a little workaround, it is possible to achieve your requirement. You should actually create a submission report of your form and then embed it in your web page. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Click on "My Forms" menu.
2. Select the form for which you want to generate report and then click on "Reports" button form the toolbar:
3. Select the appropriate report type. I would suggest you to create HTML table listing report as you want to embed it a web page.
4. Select the columns you want to display in report.
5. Copy the embed code.
6. Use this embed code to embed the report in your web page.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.