- TNNYAsked on September 24, 2014 at 03:08 AM
I just saw this (very old post) and wanted to add that we too would LOVE to have SAGE payment processing added as a payment integration option.
As it is now we use Stripe through JotForm and SAGE for all our other credit card processing including our ticket sales through a third party vendor that fortunately does support SAGE processing.
We totally LOVE JotForm and SAGE integration would make it PERFECT!!!
- BenAnswered on September 24, 2014 at 09:17 AM
Thank you for letting us know that you would like to see this feature in JotForm.
I am now opening a feature request ticket for our developers in regards to introducing SAGE pay on JotForm.
If the Sage pay is introduced to JotForm you will be notified about it through this thread.
- TNNYAnswered on September 24, 2014 at 11:23 AM
That would be great, thanks!
- BenAnswered on September 24, 2014 at 01:28 PM
You are welcome. :)
- impcatAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 06:06 AM
Any development on a potential Sagepay integration?
Thanks to inform me as well
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 09:39 AM
@impcat: I see that you have created your own thread about the Sagepay integration. We will address your request there instead.