- SteveSolerAsked on October 03, 2014 at 08:18 AM
Is there a way to automatically combine the contents of a first name field and a last name field into a new full name field? The full name field needs to only be a hidden field.
- ShadaeAnswered on October 03, 2014 at 09:53 AM
To confirm, you would like the information that in placed in the Full Name field to be added to a hidden text field?
If so, this can be accomplished by using conditions.
1. Create fields
2. Click on the gear icon for the field that you would like to have hidden and select Hide Field
3. Select Conditions from the "Setup and Embed"
4. Select "Update a Form Field Value"
5. Select "If Full Name field is Filled"
6. Click on Show Advance options and check "Add field to equation as text by default"
7. In the Calculation box select Add Field
8. Add fullName1
9. If the field has numbers in the corner, click on it to change it to letters
10. In Output to Field Select your desired text box.
This will produce your desired result. You can show the field and test to form to ensure that it is working as desired.
I hope this helps! Please inform us if there is anything further we can assist you with.