- smasters467Asked on October 03, 2014 at 06:49 PM
As of now, I have two forms on Jot Form, my contract and model release. I receive notifications via email when either is filled out. The email I receive includes only the information that my client filled out, not my contract details or model release details, so to anyone besides myself and my client, you can't tell what the information is for. Is there anyway to get an email of the entire signed contract, not just what the client input?
- CharlieAnswered on October 03, 2014 at 10:50 PM
What I understand is that you want to receive email notifications with filled in values, but you also want to receive the actual details like Terms & Conditions, Proofing and Ordering and Notice of Copyright. Did I understand it correctly?
I'm looking at it right now but currently it's not possible, we can use Edit HTML but that would probably messed the format.
But if you're looking for a pdf copy of submissions with complete details of the filled in values including terms and other headings and paragraphs, you can do that by following the steps below.
1. Navigate to My Forms
2. Choose a form and click the "Submissions" above.
3. Navigate to the Settings on the right and tick/check the option "Show Headers and Texts".
4. That will give you a pdf form of all the filled in input including the paragraphs and text that you have in the form like Form Title, Notice of Copyright, Terms, etc...
Let us know if this solved the problem.