- RCSGroupAsked on October 06, 2014 at 06:46 PM
I am working on an HTML Table Listing report for a client's website. My client has a registration form that includes the Address block of fields. On their website, they want the HTML Table Listing report to show First Name, Last Name, Company Name, and only the City and State portion of the Address block. How can I set up the HTML Table Listing report to do this?
- CharlieAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 08:55 PM
If you want to edit what to display in the HTML Table report of a specific form, you can follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to "My Forms" section
2. Choose a form and click the "Reports" option above.
3. Click the "edit" icon and it will show you the columns where you can choose what to display.
4. Click "Next" button and it will show you the direct link and a code to where to embed the report.
Let us know if this helps you.
- LDLloydAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 09:15 PM
Right. I did that. The problem is that the choices for Address aren't broken out by Street, City, State, etc. It only has the option to add the entire address. How do I tell the database to give me only parts if that Address block, i.e. City and State?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 03:21 AM
Unfortunately it is not possible to split the address field into multiple columns in report.
If you want to display the address field in multiple columns, you will have to add multiple form fields to allow users to input address instead of adding address field itself. That is the only way to to display the address in multiple columns. Every form will be displayed in a separate column.