- dominioncameraAsked on October 10, 2014 at 06:55 PM
I am getting this message on my form.
"This form is currently unavailable!"Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 10, 2014 at 11:11 PM
I am able to view the form on the website normally now.
It could be a temporary error that you might have received earlier. It seems to be working fine now.
Please let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- dominioncameraAnswered on October 14, 2014 at 10:47 AM
The form shows up but if you fill it out and hit submit then the error appears and the form is not transmitted to us.
- dominioncameraAnswered on October 14, 2014 at 10:51 AMThe form shows up but if you fill it out and hit submit then the error
appears and the form is not transmitted to us.
- ShadaeAnswered on October 14, 2014 at 12:37 PM
I do apologize for the issue that you are experiencing regarding your forms. I did a submission and I received the error mentioned.
I am not currently seeing where there is an issue with your forms.
Can you attempted to clear your form cache, this should resolve the issue that you are experiencing.
I hope this helps. Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- dominioncameraAnswered on October 14, 2014 at 01:59 PM
I cleared the form cache and my browser cache and then I cleared the form again and even tried cloning the form but none of that worked.
The last thing I changed on the form was the DropBox folder name and unique identifier. I received several submissions with the new settings before I started getting complaints about the error.
I will try a few more things on the clone form I created but I really need this up and running.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 14, 2014 at 03:41 PM
I was able to see the issue also even when just using the jotform direct URL http://www.jotform.us/form/22186415932151
I was able to detect the problem on the Notification E-mail settings.
I corrected this mistakes on your jotform Notification.
I you check and test submit again now, you should see it working as intended.
Hope this help. Inform us if issue still persist.