JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Features Request for Preview Before Submit WidgetAsked by steve on October 12, 2014 at 07:49 PM
Per this request
- the ability to change the text of the Back button.
- ability to add a customized static message at the top of the Preview Page and/or an Image.
- Add a Print button option to print the preview form.
Sounds like awesome requests. Looking forward to implementation!
We had already lined up most of the features highlighted in the request -
So far, we have implemented the following:
1. Preview of Form Headers and Collapsible Section headers - see http://goo.gl/RolFlB
2. Ability to include or exclude any field using the field label -
Try out this test form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/43295495118967?
The print button has been added.
Please check - let us know how it works.