- ederangeloAsked on October 18, 2014 at 10:58 AM
I am try test my form in website, but show unavailable .
i can receibed whats number of form for day ?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 18, 2014 at 03:08 PM
I checked your form and it seems that it is working properly. I was able to access your form without any problem (http://www.jotform.com/41865067831662). You can check our Pricing Page to know more about the features and limitations of each package.
If issue persists, please try Clearing your Browser Cache.
Let us know if the issue is still the same. Thank you.
- ederangeloAnswered on October 18, 2014 at 04:04 PM
still not work.
Atention, i get see form, but when i click in send, he show error, form not work.
i am try in 2 brouser in 2 homes differents.
- ederangeloAnswered on October 18, 2014 at 04:07 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 18, 2014 at 07:43 PM
I see that the JotForm is limited to receive only 5 submissions. This is resulting the JotForm to display the error message that the Form is not available after submitting it.
To change this, please follow the steps below :
1. Open the JotForm in edit mode
2. Click on Setup & Embed tab and then Preferences.
3. Now, click on Form Limits tab on the new window displayed
4. Change the submission limit as you need or zero to remove the limit
5. Close the settings window and Save the form.
Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.