- bonzobj123Asked on October 21, 2014 at 01:38 PM
With JotForm am I am to create an online form that will sign up a group? Here is what I need in more detail:
School will be signing up online, each school with be bringing 10-15 students to this event. I need to be able to itemize and filter a report to see all the students First and last name, Age , DOB, Gender, Address. And Shirt size.
Is this something JotForm could do for me. If so, can you create a demo and allow me to see how it works.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 21, 2014 at 02:58 PM
I will be glad to create an example form for you today, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 21, 2014 at 04:21 PM
Here is my example form: http://form.jotform.co/form/42935626162861
Check this guide for you to clone in your account: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Here is the explanation on how to create it:
1) When you go to the edit mode of your form (MYFORMS>Select the form>Edit Form), add the Configurable List widget from Widgets tab:
2) The wizard window will pop up, where you see the example on how to create the fields, I created this ones:
3) Save you form, click on the Preview button, if you want to test it, fill your form and hit submit:
4) Now you need to create a Grid listing Report, please go to this link to see the step by step guide to accomplish it: http://www.jotform.com/help/105-How-to-create-a-Grid-Listing-report
5) Open your report, you will see the report this way:
Here is the link to my report: http://www.jotform.com/grid/42936052867059
Hope this helps you, let us know if you need more assistance, we will be glad to help you.