What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to create a report to see all the students First and last name, Age , DOB, Gender, Address. And Shirt size.Asked by bonzobj123 on October 21, 2014 at 01:38 PM
With JotForm am I am to create an online form that will sign up a group? Here is what I need in more detail:
School will be signing up online, each school with be bringing 10-15 students to this event. I need to be able to itemize and filter a report to see all the students First and last name, Age , DOB, Gender, Address. And Shirt size.
Is this something JotForm could do for me. If so, can you create a demo and allow me to see how it works.
I will be glad to create an example form for you today, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Here is my example form: http://form.jotform.co/form/42935626162861
Check this guide for you to clone in your account: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Here is the explanation on how to create it:
1) When you go to the edit mode of your form (MYFORMS>Select the form>Edit Form), add the Configurable List widget from Widgets tab:
2) The wizard window will pop up, where you see the example on how to create the fields, I created this ones:
3) Save you form, click on the Preview button, if you want to test it, fill your form and hit submit:
4) Now you need to create a Grid listing Report, please go to this link to see the step by step guide to accomplish it: http://www.jotform.com/help/105-How-to-create-a-Grid-Listing-report
5) Open your report, you will see the report this way:
Here is the link to my report: http://www.jotform.com/grid/42936052867059
Hope this helps you, let us know if you need more assistance, we will be glad to help you.