- formsonlineAsked on October 22, 2014 at 04:42 PM
- formsonlineAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 04:44 PM
How to you change the color for the text that populates an input field?
- CharlieAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 06:29 PM
You can do a lot of customization using the new Jotform Form Designer, that includes font color for text input field. You can do this by following the screenshots below.
1. Open Form Designer under Form Styles
2. In the Form Designer editor, click the field you want to edit, in this case I would like to change the text input color field in "Full Name" field.
3. This is how the form will look like in the preview.
For more tutorials about how to use the Form Designer effectively, you can find it here:
I hope this helps. Let us know if this works.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 17, 2016 at 01:04 PM
It appears that a response was made but it did not reflect here, on the forum. If you can visit this thread and repost your response here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.jotform.com/answers/447551