- miniaunivAsked on October 23, 2014 at 03:44 AM
This form is disabled.
- CharlieAnswered on October 23, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience that this might have caused you.
Your forms where disabled because it was in a different language, but they are now active. I would suggest that you make it in English and use the Language Translator to have a version of the form in the language you want.
Why is this? We got a tool called Phishing Detector which allows us to automatically suspend thousands of forms created everyday for phishing activities such as stealing credit card information, social security numbers, login credentials, child pornography, etc. However this tool is not updated to scan Arabic, French and other similar languages, therefore most of the forms made in these languages are automatically suspended. Here are some steps to help you to avoid future automatic suspensions, you will have to add the language either as an option or as the default language.
1. Go to form editor, click Languages and add new.
2. You will then see a list of languages, here we will choose the Arabic.
3. You will then be given the option to translate words in the form into Arabic. Click save upon finishing.
4. If you want the form to be in default "Arabic" language, you can do that by clicking the "Set Default".
5. Your form will be the viewed automatically in Arabic language based from your setup and translation.
If you would like set the Language translator to auto detect the browser's language. You can do that by following the screenshots below.
For more details about this tutorial or guide, you can visit this link:
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.