- BounyaAsked on October 25, 2014 at 06:44 PMPlease can you fix this problem :This form is disabled.Thank you !!
- BounyaAnswered on October 25, 2014 at 07:13 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 25, 2014 at 09:35 PM
I see that the account is autosuspended by our anti-phishing system which is strict to scan each JotForm to calculate the probability of phishing activities. I have verified your JotForms and they seems to be normal and clean. I have activated your account and you should be able to see your JotForms now. Sorry for the trouble caused.
To avoid any future auto-suspensions with your newly created JotForms, we request you to create them in English and then use our Language translator tool to set into French.
Please refer to this post http://www.jotform.com/answers/447134 for detailed information. Hope this information helps.
Please get back to us if you have any other questions. We will be happy to help.
- BounyaAnswered on October 26, 2014 at 10:08 AM
It works well now.. Thank you so much !
- ShadaeAnswered on October 26, 2014 at 11:34 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.