- ctobracesAsked on October 27, 2014 at 10:45 AM
We get email notifications of our forms in our inboxes, but some of them don't get looked at for a week or so depending on when our patient's appointment is. We don't seem to be able to download Jotforms that are 5 days old, but can download them that are current. I haven't narrowed it down more than that.
1. How long is the download link available for?
2. Is there a way to extend this considering that we don't use the form immediately most of the time?
- BenAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 12:16 PM
You should be able to download the PDF files at any time as long as the actual submission is not removed from our servers, for this reason there is no option of extending this time (as there is no time limit at all).
Please give us the links that are not working and we will take a look why that might be happening.
- ctobracesAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 12:22 PM
I pulled a few links that were dead and confirmed that someone had deleted them from the list. I think I know why this is happening and its an internal policy process that I need to fix.
Thanks for your time.
- BenAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 01:49 PM
I am sorry to hear that, but if you still have the emails or excel files of the submissions this app will help you restore them into your JotForm account: Import Data
It requires CSV or Excel files to restore the submissions, but if you have them in email and not many are removed, you could manually add them to spreadsheet and then upload using the app above.Do let us know if you need any further assistance.