- cdrinkAsked on October 28, 2014 at 07:44 AM
is there a way to enter information like name and then it be propagated to other parts of the form
- CharlieAnswered on October 28, 2014 at 09:42 AM
What I understand if that you would like to prepopulate other fields of the form depending what the user inputs? I believe our feature "Conditions" under the "Setup and Embed" setting in the form editor will be a great help to you. Using this you can make a smart and advance forms that will depend on users' input.
Here are the tutorial or guide links that might help you:
Here's a sample form I made :
1. Here I added the field "Full Name" and "Copy Name", you can also see the "Conditions" feature under "Setup and Embed"
2. Upon clicking "Conditions", you can see the Wizard display the options to what you can do. In my case, I choose "Update a form field value" to change the value of one field.
3. Here is how I setup the condition for my form.
What my condition is saying is that, If the field "Full Name" is filled, the value there will be copied or inserted to the field name "Copy Name".
4. You can see the working form here:
Type in your full name and it should reflect on the "Copy Name" field immediately.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.