- sdalAsked on November 03, 2014 at 06:30 PM
CAN I CREATE A THANK YOU EMAIL WHICH GOES BACK TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS USED BY THE PERSON WHO SUBMITTED THE FORM?
- CharlieAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 09:05 PM
If you want to create an email notifier or an email that will inform your users who filled out the form, you can use the Autoresponder under the "Email Alerts" setting. You can find our tutorial or guide here: http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
Here's a quick guide that I made.
1. Select "Email Alerts" under "Setup & Embed", click "Add New Email" and choose "Autoresponder".
2. Fill out the necessary fields.
3. Customize the email content that your respondents or users will received. You can totally change the display and choose what fields or results to show them.
I would recommend that after setting this up, you make a test submission, fill out your form and submit it, see if you will receive 2 emails, one is the default notification and the other is an autoresponder.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.