- cediatrainingAsked on November 07, 2014 at 04:04 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 04:51 PM
Upon request and confirmation we can transfer and move forms to a designated main account.
To do this, just make sure you are logged in to the requesting account/username and then post your request that you wanted to move/transfer the account's forms to another account/username.
Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- cediatrainingAnswered on January 06, 2015 at 02:28 PM
Hi, please transfer my forms (& submissions) to the cediatraining account. Thanks!
- cediatrainingAnswered on January 06, 2015 at 02:30 PM
Hi, please transfer my forms (& submissions) from peggyward to the cediatraining account. Thanks!
- BenAnswered on January 06, 2015 at 03:07 PM
I apologize for the confusion. In order to transfer jotforms to cediatraining account (the one that you are now contacting us over) you should:
1. log into peggyward account and ask to have the jotforms transferred from there to cediatraining account.
2. log in to the other account and request the jotforms from there to also be sent to cediatraining account.
- Please note that you can not ask to 'get' jotforms, only to 'give' them to another account.
Since this is not a private thread please come with other account to it (http://www.jotform.com/answers/456005) and post that you would like the jotforms and their data get transferred to the current account.