- grafica1Asked on November 09, 2014 at 07:02 AM
- ShadaeAnswered on November 09, 2014 at 08:55 AM
Can you provide us with more information regarding your inquiry so that we can better assist you?
We await your response.
- grafica1Answered on November 10, 2014 at 12:21 PMHello,
Yes I will need to know if one of the following can be done:
1. Is there a form element like table which can be imported in a form
and how?? How can I state the number of columns and rows (it will all
be text boxes.2. Is there a way to copy an element (like a matrix) from a template
form in another one I have built from scratch and how??
Appeciate your help.
Quoting "JotForm Support Forum" :
- ShadaeAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 01:38 PM
Thank you for clarifying your inquiry.
To confirm, you would like a table with multiple text boxes that your users can fill out in your form.
There are two widgets that would allow you to add that to your form:
You will be able to determine the amount of columns and rows in the widget wizard.
Your second question has been moved to a new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/456872
It will be addressed there.
Please free to contact us if you need additional assistance.