- AdventureCampsAsked on November 10, 2014 at 05:44 PM
People are trying to submit their forms but it comes back to them as Form Disabled and I haven't done anything to my knowledge? The last form came through on Sunday.
- CharlieAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 06:52 PM
Upon checking your account, the form seems find, I did not see any form limits setup.
1. No form limit set up.
I also checked your account and I don't see you are nearing your quota on submissions. I would like to suggest that you make a test submission on your end to see if the "form disabled" message shows up.
We'll wait for your response.
- dpDesignzAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 07:17 PM
Hey guys, your form is working fine now :)
I've just submitted a test form, could you email me to confirm it came through?
- AdventureCampsAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 07:19 PM
Thanks guys. All good now.
- CharlieAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 08:42 PM
I'm glad it's working fine right now. If you need assistance or have any concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread here in the forum.
- CharlieAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 08:44 PM
Good to hear it's working find on your end. I would also like to suggest that you open up a new thread for us to further assist you, you can do it here: http://support.jotform.com/contact/
Hope it helps.
- dpDesignzAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 08:57 PM
Hey Charlie, I have no issues currently. I was asked to check this form externally. Just posting an update :)