- RMGDRIAsked on November 16, 2014 at 12:55 PM
I am working on a form. It was rendering correctly (showing all sections) but for some reason today It has started to not render a section of my form ( Section 7). Additionally, the "date" field is not being collapsed as you can see from the provided screenshot. I am not sure why this is happening. Can you help troubleshoot? I am viewing the form in IE 11
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 16, 2014 at 03:35 PM
Well Tracy, there's good news and bad news. The good news is that the issues seem to be isolated to IE (versions 10 and 11 and possibly earlier). The "bad" news is just that I haven't figured out what's causing them as yet. Our team will do its best to find the cause though.
We'll keep you informed.
- RMGDRIAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 01:21 AMI was not having this issue until I added a signature field then removed
it. Also added an upload file field as well. Not sure if those combinations
may have an effect.
On Sunday, November 16, 2014, JotForm Support Forum <
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 17, 2014 at 08:44 AM
It's actually the Date Picker widget at the bottom of the jotform which is causing the issue. Once I removed it from a clone of the form, it displayed the same in IE as in other browsers. Here's my clone with the date picker moved into the first section. Notice how that section is now messed up while section seven is fine.
I'll submit a ticket for you but I won't be able to state when the issue will be fixed. However, we'll keep you updated.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on July 28, 2015 at 01:32 AM
Sorry for the late update - this has since been fixed:
Kindly check - and if you have further issues - please let us know.