- wongalvisAsked on November 20, 2014 at 08:59 AM
I have two design entries under this account. However, I received two emails, with the same link, and both directed me to the page to vote for my first entry. Is it possible to get all the links for voting my entries?
- BenAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 11:53 AM
Can you please confirm if you are part of our Design Award competition?
If so, your link should be with your username and you should be able to see both. They are however shown one at a time, but I think that with just a refresh you should be able to see the other as well - it would show one then another.
- wongalvisAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 04:24 AM
Yes I participated in the competition.
The link sent to me is
When I clicked into it I can only see my first entry.
How can I let people vote for my other entry too?
- BenAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 03:40 PM
I just wanted to let you know that I have contacted people assigned to Design Awards and that after I get a response from them, I will update you here in regards to your query.
I apologize for the delay in the mean time.
- teckstyleAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 03:57 PM
Im guessing you would have /?Alvis2
- BenAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 04:20 PM
No that would not be correct, or at least is not at this time. We will be updating this thread as soon as we get the response from our colleagues working on Design Awards.
- wongalvisAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 06:28 AM
- BenAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 08:15 AM
I apologize for the delay. There seems to have been an issue during your second submission so the proper link was not generated.
Our technical team has fixed this and you should be able to get to the second jotform following this link:
So from now on both jotforms can be accessed by these links:
Do let us know if you have any further questions.
- wongalvisAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 09:19 AM
Thanks a lot :D
- BenAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 10:39 AM
You are welcome.Do let us know if you have any further questions.Best Regards,