- wohaAsked on November 21, 2014 at 02:58 PM
I like to use 2 different payment-methods on one site.
Any ideas for this?Page URL:
- CarinaAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 04:05 PM
It is possible to have 2 different payment methods (like check, Credit Card, ...) if you use conditional logic. You can see here more details.
If you need further support please let us know, as we are here to help.
- wohaAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 05:29 PM
I use conditional logic now; but I want offer two different jotform Payment methods.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 05:58 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to have multiple payment integrations on the same JotForm. However, as a workaround you can create different JotForms integrated with different payment integrations so that you can redirect to the respective payment page (Thank you page) by using conditional wizard.
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you have any questions.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 06:01 PM
Please refer to the following document that helps you in passing the values prepopulated to the fields on second JotForm.