- davidyouhasAsked on November 25, 2014 at 10:27 AMMaybe I need another solution. Sometimes, we need to work offline with several elevators. Internet may not return. I see that I can create a pdf but how do I make an edible image/pdf form? That would work. Thanks.
David A. Youhas - FuN DJ & Photo Booth
C.P.C. Performance Coach
C.R.C. Relationship Coach
- CharlieAnswered on November 25, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Unfortunately, what you are looking for is not possible right now. Our forms are live and needs to be online so that you can submit it, although you can resume using the auto-fill feature and using sessions.
But we can do a workaround using Adobe Acrobat.
1. Download the form as a PDF.
2. Right click the .pdf file and open it on a "Adobe Reader"
3. When viewing in the Adobe Reader, you can fill out the form.
4. You can then add Text, Checkmark, Initials...
4. The users then can save the edited PDF file and send it to you via email attachments or via uploading and sharing it to you.
I hope this helps or at least gives you an idea on how to proceed.