- nina7Asked on November 26, 2014 at 02:39 PM
I have a Thank you! Your order has been submitted that comes on, after an order has been submitted. However, it doesn't show, unless the customer scrolls back up, which they don't think to do. So, they are unsure if their order went through or not. Can it be set to be lower on the form, so it shows right after the form has been submitted?
Thanks for your help!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 26, 2014 at 03:54 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please add the next code to your form iFrame code:
So the iFrame will be:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://secure.jotform.us/form/40135494371149" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:3400px; border:none;" scrolling="yes"></iframe>
It should add the auto scrolling to the top of the Thank You page upon submission.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- nina7Answered on November 26, 2014 at 05:11 PMThanks for getting back to me - I need a little more info. Where do I
find my iFrame code? It's been awhile since I added this form to my
website, so I forgot a lot of what I did to set it up.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 26, 2014 at 05:23 PM
You are quite welcome. I am referring to the form iFrame code embedded at http://www.n7designs.com/order-form/. It seems that you use a Squarespace website service, so the code should be edited through their builder.
- nina7Answered on November 26, 2014 at 07:01 PMI actually figured this out and checked my site - the code you gave me is
the same as the one that is on there already, with scrolling set to yes.
The form scrolls fine, it's just the placement of the Thank you. After the
customer submits, it should be right there when it's done submitting, but
it's too high up for them to see it.
- CharlieAnswered on November 26, 2014 at 07:24 PM
I see that the attribute "scrolling" is set to yes. But upon checking your website, I see that it's missing the "onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" in the form embed code. As my colleague Mike_T has mentioned, you need to add that code to your embed form code.
Here's the tutorial on how to add the form's code in Squarespace: http://www.jotform.com/help/37-Adding-Form-to-Squarespace. But please do make sure that you add the codes given by my colleague.
You can also find different embed form code here:
I hope this helps. If you are still having problems or need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.
- nina7Answered on November 26, 2014 at 07:41 PMOh, I see, I missed that section, when checking it. I'll try it and hope
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 26, 2014 at 07:54 PM
Please let us know of the results also.
Contact us again anytime if issue remains.
- nina7Answered on November 26, 2014 at 09:31 PMI just tried it and it worked! Thanks so much! And Happy Thanksgiving!