- akt1Asked on November 30, 2014 at 06:46 PM
- akt1Answered on November 30, 2014 at 06:48 PM
I created an auto response email with two links for the user to to view and download additional information.
it works fine in a test email but when I submit the form the links are missing from the e-mail
- valAnswered on November 30, 2014 at 10:17 PM
If I am correct, I create a guide for you to put a link on your auto response email.
1. Click Email Alerts
3. Switch to HTML Mode then put a link like this <a target="_blank" href="">Test Link</a>
4 . Click Finish
5. And test your email if you can see a link.
Hope this help!