- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 01, 2014 at 06:56 AM
Are you having issues with your form embedded on the following web page: http://thedeltadentist.com/patient-information/
I did test it and I am unable to replicate the issue you are having. Your form seems to work as expected.
Can you please confirm when the error message is shown? Is it when you click on the submit button? Please share a screenshot of the issue and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.
- ERBArmstrongAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 07:33 PM
Since I added page breaks and the Form Tabs widget I have seen this same error: I can't progress past the first page.
- ERBArmstrongAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 07:43 PM
After refreshing my screen the form updated, and I am having success submitting again.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 10:12 PM
I've checked your website but there was an error on the website.
Is this the correct form you are having the problem with - http://form.jotform.com/form/52884838380165? I have cloned it and tested but I cannot replicate the issue. The cloned form is - https://form.jotform.com/53128229915963.
You said you have success submitting again your form? Is it working fine now?
We will wait for you response.
- ERBArmstrongAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 04:45 PMBy adjusting settings of the Form Tabs widget I was able to make it function again.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 07:04 PM
Glad to hear it! If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.