- vanessadsouza92Asked on December 11, 2014 at 11:53 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 12, 2014 at 08:32 AM
Please be noted that submission count is based on calendar month. It is reset on the first day of the every month irrespective of your upgrade / renewal date.
Example: Even if you upgrade your account on 20th, the submission counter will be rest on the 1st of the following month.
Hope this answers your query.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- vanessadsouza92Answered on December 13, 2014 at 04:41 AM
So if i upgrade for monthly (not yearly) submissions on the 20th of a month for 10,000 submissions but i do not exhaust the limit by the end of the month, will i have to pay again on the 1st of next month to avail the remaining submissions?
- ShadaeAnswered on December 13, 2014 at 08:09 PM
If you start your monthly subscription on the 20th of the month, you would be charged monthly on the 20th.
However your submission limit will reset on the 1st of each month.
I hope this answers your inquiry. Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
- vanessadsouza92Answered on December 13, 2014 at 11:08 PM
Ok thanx for the clarification :)
- BenAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 04:50 AM
In my colleagues' name you are welcome.
Do let us know if you have any further questions and we would be happy to help.