- sttannaAsked on December 16, 2014 at 01:22 PM
I am paid member. I truly love JotForm's creative templates. I have want to create a web page with following requirement.
1) My customers should be able to CLICK on DOWNLOAD button and MS word form will be downloaded to their computer or wherever they prefer.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 01:34 PM
To confirm, you would like for your users and your company to get an email with a word file that shows the response that were given on your form.
If that is not what you were looking for, please let us know and we will be happy to see what else we can do.
- sttannaAnswered on December 17, 2014 at 01:11 AMAll I want DOWNLOAD button whose function is to send out MS word document attachment to users using form.
- CharlieAnswered on December 17, 2014 at 08:30 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have that kind of function right now. But, I do have a workaround in mind. You can follow the steps below.
If you would just like to have a download button that will let your users download a document. You can do this by using the Text field.
1. Add "Text" field, click the Edit button and navigate to HTML editor.
2. In the HTML editor, apply HTML codes that correspond to a button, in my case this is how I did it.
<p><button><a target="_blank" href="http://google.com" rel="nofollow noopener">Download</a> </button></p>
The href would be the link to your file or document.
You can check the live form here: http://www.jotform.com/form/43503982460960
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need more information on this.
- sttannaAnswered on December 17, 2014 at 09:41 AMThanks a lot. Mainly running an extra mile and answering HTML related question.
- CharlieAnswered on December 17, 2014 at 09:52 AM
You're welcome. I'm glad that it worked for you.
If you need an assistance again or have any other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread here in the forum, we'll be more than happy to help you.