What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Form Gate RoutingAsked by jsah on December 17, 2014 at 03:11 PM
Hello. is your form capable of gate routing. The issue we have is a form that would initially take a submission from a user. Then admins would review the submission, approve or disapprove the form. Then, once they approve it, based on 1 or 2 checkboxes, reroute the form again to the proper parties but maintaining the rest of the form data to be sent to party B.
So party A submits the form. Party B receives and reviews. Then when Party B approves, they can edit the form or somehow send click something to have it send to party C while maintaining all the data from Party A. Is this doable?
I would like to first confirm if I understood you correctly.
What I understood is that you would like to have:
1. party A get the email with the data they submitted (autoresponder)
2. party B gets an email that there is a form to review (notifier sent to only party B)
3. party B edits the submission and the email is now sent to party C only
4. party C makes any edits or does not, but in either case no emails are sent?
If all of the above are answered by Yes then I would suggest that you check our guide on conditional emails, but will give you several guides that you would probably see as fitting / useful:
- The last is to help you to hide the extra fields that you do not want party A filling up, but want to offer to party B and party C.
Do let us know if you have any further questions and we would be happy to answer them.