- jsahAsked on December 17, 2014 at 03:11 PM
Hello. is your form capable of gate routing. The issue we have is a form that would initially take a submission from a user. Then admins would review the submission, approve or disapprove the form. Then, once they approve it, based on 1 or 2 checkboxes, reroute the form again to the proper parties but maintaining the rest of the form data to be sent to party B.
So party A submits the form. Party B receives and reviews. Then when Party B approves, they can edit the form or somehow send click something to have it send to party C while maintaining all the data from Party A. Is this doable?
- BenAnswered on December 17, 2014 at 05:40 PM
I would like to first confirm if I understood you correctly.
What I understood is that you would like to have:
1. party A get the email with the data they submitted (autoresponder)
2. party B gets an email that there is a form to review (notifier sent to only party B)
3. party B edits the submission and the email is now sent to party C only
4. party C makes any edits or does not, but in either case no emails are sent?
If all of the above are answered by Yes then I would suggest that you check our guide on conditional emails, but will give you several guides that you would probably see as fitting / useful:
- The last is to help you to hide the extra fields that you do not want party A filling up, but want to offer to party B and party C.
Do let us know if you have any further questions and we would be happy to answer them.