- DarlaWildfangAsked on December 18, 2014 at 02:08 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 03:34 PM
This can be added directly to the Update a field calculation:
You can also add commas as thousands separators, if you like:
- first click the "..." to access extra functions.
- The click the comma separator function:
That will display:
This would have to be updated for each condition, which is a bit tedious. Unfortunately I don't see a way to do it faster since they're all different.
- You also probably want to enforce displaying 2 decimal places. This can be done via the advanced settings:
- one last note. Oftentimes users make calculated fields like Total Cost Read only, since they don't intend users to update them:
Please let us know if you have any questions, or need help setting this up.