- AA_CAsked on December 22, 2014 at 01:32 PM
I see you have an app for combining forms data, is it possible to use Combine forms data and send the results to Google Spreadsheet
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 03:07 PM
Yes, this is very much possible to do in JotForm. Please try this steps
1. Use JotForm Combine Submission Apps to combine the existing submissions data.
2. The created CSV file that contains the combined submissions data can be imported to an existing JotForm using the JotForm Import Data App.
3. Import the submission data to the form that can accommodate the combined submissions (the form should contain the fields that were in the combined forms data)
4. Integrate to google spreadsheet the current form that contains the combined submissions data.
This process will then results to combined submissions data being sent to Google Spreadsheet.
Hope this help. Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- AA_CAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 03:30 PMHi,
OK I understand but after trying the Combining Submissions App on my forms it destroys all my French characters in the csv file.
So when I imported the csv file to Google sheets it was of limited use.
The same thing would happen if I imported the csv file to a new form, the characters would be wrong.
Unless I can get all the characters correctly I can not use the app.