- publycydadeAsked on December 22, 2014 at 06:33 PM
hello, my form run in Chrome, but in firefox does not work ... it opens normally but can not fill data such as name, e-mail and other fields.
already cleared the cache and nothing worked.
what can it be?
follows the page link of my form: http://www.energysoundcar.no-capaoraso-curitiba.com.br/contato.html
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 08:41 PM
Please load the jotform in the form builder and do the following:
1. Click the Form Style tab and then click the Form Designer button
2. Click any of the textboxes exhibiting the issue
3. Reduce the Vertical Padding to 3 and increase the Textbox Height to 32
4. Save the changes
That should fix the issue but if you need more help, please let us know.