- jennyjacAsked on December 25, 2014 at 06:04 PM
I'm getting a timed out error on my computer and on my IPad.Page URL:
- BenAnswered on December 25, 2014 at 06:14 PM
No, we are not experiencing any issues at this moment. Are you accessing us over stable connection or maybe over mobile and wireless access points?
- jennyjacAnswered on December 25, 2014 at 06:30 PMI'm having no problem with the Internet, just the links on
www.sbvillas2.com (suggestions, submit your information).
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 25, 2014 at 07:28 PM
I tried cloning your form and I was able to submit the form properly. Now, I fill up the form on your website and it was submitted successfully.
Are you able to access http://www.jotform.com/ website? May I know what browser are you using on the computer? I understand that it is not working on the iPad either, but please try checking if it is working with another browser. Please try clearing the browser's cache as well.
Let us know if it is still the same. Thank you.
- jennyjacAnswered on December 25, 2014 at 09:00 PMThere is still a problem. I can't send this website out when the links
don't work. Please respond so I'll know when to send the notice out
about the new website.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 25, 2014 at 10:02 PM
The "Suggestions/Comments" link in your website is working properly. I tried it using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Once I click the link, it will go to this URL - https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/43587057573970.
Have you tried using another browser and clearing your browser cache?
I would like to know if you can access these 3 websites. You need to copy the link and paste it directly to the address bar of the browser.
1. http://www.jotform.com (Our official website)
2. https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/43588481188974 (A secure form that I created)
3. https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/43587057573970 (This is the URL of your secure form)
Thank you for your patience.
- jennyjacAnswered on December 26, 2014 at 06:30 AMFirst one opened, the other two I got "Page Cannot be Displayed"
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 26, 2014 at 07:25 AM
You mentioned here in this post that the problem is your wireless router. Please call your ISP and let them check it for you.
If the issue is still the same, then please let us know because we might need to forward this issue to our developers. You said that you can access the first website, but not the second and third. The second and third are a secure form since it is using an https://.
Thank you for updating us.