- LIZMITCHINSONAsked on December 29, 2014 at 05:13 AM
I expected to be able to accept 100 form replies a month, I am being told I have recieved 10 ssl replies, how do i change it to recieve 100 free replies, I cant see on my form where it says about SSL
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 29, 2014 at 08:53 AM
Upon checking your account, I found that you have received 11 SSL submissions but in free account you can only receive 10 SSL submissions. That is the reason why you have receive this warning email.
I have gone ahead and reset your SSL counter to zero. Please be noted that we can reset counters only once per account. You need to ensure that you are not using your form's SSL URL or SSL embed scripts should be replaced with non SSL embed codes. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Embed Form" button.
3. Ensure that the "Secure Form" check box is not checked and then copy the desired embed code. Please check the screenshot below:
4. Use this new embed code and replace the existing embed code you have in your web page.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.