- InfographAsked on December 30, 2014 at 04:10 PM
I want to give a client a separate login to access her form. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 30, 2014 at 04:57 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, we have a Sub Account option available at JotForm. It looks like that you have already found it. Here is a link to the related guide:
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- InfographAnswered on December 30, 2014 at 05:03 PM
Yes, but is their password the same as mine?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 30, 2014 at 05:12 PM
No, they will receive an email invitation to create their own JotForm account (it will be a Sub Account). Once they create the account, they will be able to see the form you have shared with them.
- InfographAnswered on December 30, 2014 at 05:13 PM
oh, right. I forgot that.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 30, 2014 at 05:23 PM
Please let us know if you need further assistance.