- SeaCityRentalsAsked on December 30, 2014 at 04:22 PM
about a month ago I stopped getting emailed when people submitted a jotform. This happened without me making any changes on jotform, godaddy (who our website is through) or my mac email settings. I have checked the junk folders and blocked senders but cant figure out why its stopped. I need help. Is there a number I can call for one on one service?
- BenAnswered on December 30, 2014 at 04:59 PM
I took a look at it and saw that your email was in our bounce list.
The reason why this happens is if we get back from your end that the email is not or will not be delivered. This then places it in a bounce list.
In case this is happening to your other emails you can let us know and we can check, but you can also check and remove the email from bounce list yourself.
You can do that by following these steps: How to remove your email address from bounce list
Do let us know if you have any further questions and we would be glad to help.
- SeaCityRentalsAnswered on December 30, 2014 at 05:01 PM
How odd...I checked the bounce list a few weeks ago (as directed in the help section for not receiving emails) and the test said our email wasn't on it.
Regardless I have started getting my emails again, so thanks for your help.
- BenAnswered on December 30, 2014 at 05:08 PM
OK, then if you start experiencing the same or similar issue and you are not able to find the email in the bounce list, do let us know about it and we would be happy to check it for you in case it is something else.
I am however glad to hear that you are now receiving the emails and wish you a Happy New Year and to have a great time during the holidays :)
- Chelsea AAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 02:28 PMWe have stopped getting emails as of yesterday. I checked the bounce emails and our emails were not listed? What else can I try. The account is under Margaret@vivaxpropainting.com
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 03:30 PM
We will resolved your issue on this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/550382