- mybackcrackerAsked on January 01, 2015 at 05:33 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 01, 2015 at 07:45 PM
Thank you for considering that our product is the closest solution to your specific business needs.
Let me open a ticket with your request. Since this is a so much requested feature, they might consider to improve the priority.
- mybackcrackerAnswered on January 02, 2015 at 05:09 PM
Thank you...a simple document editor/merge would put Jotform so much ahead of the other form builders.
- ShadaeAnswered on January 02, 2015 at 06:50 PM
We are always looking for ways to make our service better and we do that with the help of your suggestions. We do appreciate the feedback that you have provided.
A ticket has already been opened by Jeanette, there is no estimated time on when this will be implemented, however it currently has been prioritized as important.
Any update on this feature will be posted to this thread.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- BenAnswered on February 07, 2015 at 04:18 AM
To see how many people would like to see this feature, I have moved your response to a new thread where we will be raising it to our developers as well.
The new thread can be found here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/511643
- alp_denizAnswered on August 29, 2015 at 01:17 AM
We have just released our submission PDF editor. The editor is in:
Submissions page -> Get PDF (click) -> Customize PDF
Looking forward to hearing your feedback.
- mybackcrackerAnswered on August 29, 2015 at 01:45 AMgreat news..I will check it out