- axelradAsked on January 02, 2015 at 05:09 PM
IS THERE ANYWAY TO HAVE A CHECK BOX IN AN EMAIL. SO THEY CHECK THE ANSWER AND THEN SEND THAT EMAIL?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 02, 2015 at 07:39 PM
I apologized if I didn't quite understood what your question is.
Are you trying to embed the form in an email message so that the recipient will be able to answer that form in his/her inbox?
It is possible to create an HTML email where you can embed the form, but it is not recommended. What you can do is to send the form URL to your users, so that they will just click the link then they will fill up the form. The submissions will be sent to your email via email notifications.
If this is not what you need, please let us know or please explain further. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 03, 2015 at 11:00 AM
Sorry, but it is not recommended because most email providers will block that email. The problem is that most email clients (Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.) do not support or limited in supporting HTML and scripts. There is a higher chance that you will encounter a problem sending it. Your receiver will also encounter an issue wherein the form would be blank, spam or it could be tagged as malicious email.
However, what you can do is to share or send them the URL of your form.
1. On the Form Editor, click the "Embed Form" button.
2. Click "Email" button under Other Platforms. (You can also copy the direct link)
3. The send invitation wizard will appear.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.
- axelradAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 10:03 AMThank you so much for your time! That is great
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 11:29 AM
You're welcome. Let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for choosing JotForm.