- RedlichAsked on January 08, 2015 at 09:17 AM
I recently upgraded to the Economy plan which enables me to add ten sub users to the platform.
Presently i have added five persons from my organisation but they are unable to recieve submission notifications in their office email-box.
Kindly assist with this
- CharlieAnswered on January 08, 2015 at 12:03 PM
I believe that the sub-users will not be able to receive notifications unless you added them in the recipient email in your notification settings. You can check this guide here: Send Notifications To Multiple Recipients. You can follow the screenshot below for a quick guide.
1. Navigate to "Emails", edit and add new email notifications here.
2. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings".
3. Add multiple recipient in your recipient email address field. Use comma and a space to separate emails. Follow the guide link above.
Regarding the sub-user, I believe they will act as a separate account entity, but as the main account you can share your forms and submissions to them with a level of accessibility, you can check this guide that we have: http://www.jotform.com/help/232-How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-Account-User. Please also do take note that the subscription plan of the main account is not shared to your sub-users.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need more information on this.