- waynerigleyAsked on January 12, 2015 at 12:28 PM
is there any way to add more than one "To: email" or do i have to keep it like this.. one input per email. the only thing that sucks is is i make a change on one reporting email i have to make the same on the others .. find i forget from time to time as i get pulled away from my desk.. thanks in advance
- CharlieAnswered on January 12, 2015 at 01:08 PM
Yes you can add multiple email addresses to the recipient field. You can find a complete tutorial here: Send Notifications To Multiple Recipients.
For a quick guide, you can follow the screenshot below:
1. Click the "Emails" option and edit the notifications or add a new one.
2. Click the "Reply To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. In the Recipient Email field, you can add multiple email addresses BUT you need to separate them by using a comma and a single space. Also, please do take note that for notifications there's a limit of 10 email recipients per notification and 2 in autoresponders.
4. Click Finish and save the changes.
Let us know if this works.
- waynerigleyAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 09:06 AM
PERFECT ! thank you
- CharlieAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 10:14 AM
You're most welcome.
If you have other concerns or questions, please feel free to open a new thread here in the forum.