- ptn0301Asked on January 13, 2015 at 12:39 PM
Since adding a page break to the form it doesn't respond to tablets and phones well at all.
the edge of the DOB section is pushed out to the side where no data can be entered and it says very aggressive in telling you its a mandatory field.
The font has changed and submit button was moved down so far that it could nt be seen. What has happened?
Not a happy camper. We have had to replace it with an older form that hasn't been touched by you new editor!
Still have problems.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 01:43 PM
Thanks for reporting.
Since you were using a mobile responsive widget, have you tried removing it when editing using the form designer? I suspect it might be a conflict between the two.
Here's what you can try,
1. Remove the Mobile Responsive Widget in your form
2. Load your form into the form designer
3. Go to Form Layout section from the right panel
4. Check Make this form Responsive
If this doesn't help, let us know what you're trying to accomplish with the new form designer and we'd be happy to help.
- ptn0301Answered on January 14, 2015 at 06:11 AM
Still no joy.
I have built another form from scratch but it still behaving the same. I will not display correctly.
I have ticked the box to make responsive.
Also the DOB toll doesn't function too. The form cannot be completed as DOB is a mandatory field - see image below.
- ptn0301Answered on January 14, 2015 at 06:15 AM
Just to add the DOB tool behaves oddly in that it is quick to shout out that its mandatory before you have finished entering all the details.
- ptn0301Answered on January 14, 2015 at 06:59 AM
We have to be able to produce a form like below on a mobile device phone. A significant number come from mobile phones.
- BenAnswered on January 14, 2015 at 10:57 AM
Based on your screenshot the issue with the date of birth field was that it was shrunk. This had caused it to be cut off at one point.
While checking the jotform now on your page it seems that it is no longer showing the same issue since you have expended it and moved to the bottom.
Do let us know if this is true.
If not we would be happy to help to resolve and if needed help you to set it up like on your screenshot above.