- SeanCuttingAsked on January 14, 2015 at 04:39 AM
I have created a quotation form to price a blind for a window but have seen another website that has the ability to add the quotation input boxes to the form if you wish to order more that one window size as shown by the attachment I have added to this question or the web page link if that is more helpful?
So if you liked the quotes for however many windows you got the form to calculate you could then click on the PayPal total and buy, rather than doing the process one window at a time.Also whilst I am on, I cannot see how to place more than one input box side by side. When you drag across they always sit either above or below. Can JotForm have them side by side for the form width?
- CarinaAnswered on January 14, 2015 at 10:21 AM
I will work on this solution and will get back to you later.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- SeanCuttingAnswered on January 14, 2015 at 10:27 AM
Hi Carina, Brilliant, this is much appreciated and I hope you find a solution. Regards, Sean.
- CarinaAnswered on January 14, 2015 at 10:28 AM
As soon as I have news I will contact you.
- CarinaAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 07:50 PM
You can test and clone the demo form:
For now the calculation is not working properly but if you let us know the formula we can add it to the calculation.
1- Add a Form collapse, that will be open and visible:
2. Ad the text-box fields. Label is top aligned. Select the shrink option so you can align multiple fields in the same line (maybe you can adjust the form's width):
3. Add also the dropdown fields, with top-aligned label and shrink them.
4. Add a Form calculation widget (we will work later on the formula):
5. Now we need to duplicate the fields so that we fields for when the user selects 1, 2, 3,...
For that we right-click any field and select "manage multiple fields":
6. Now we select the fields we want to duplicate:
7 . Now we need to add conditions so that if user selects 1 it will show "form collapse 1",.... :
We will deal later with the calculation.
Let us know if this is a solution for you.