- inkhairclinicAsked on January 16, 2015 at 02:37 PM
Im not receiving notification emails to my email address. they dont even come through to jotform when i log in here. im not pc savvy so i dont know what the hell i am doing as a webdesigner did my website and now i am left with a useless website. Is there anybody that can help sort this out?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 16, 2015 at 04:04 PM
I see that this JotForm is associated with another account inkhair registered with your domain email address. I notice that this email address is in our bounce list and hence you were not able to receive any emails. I have removed it from the bounce list now and you should be receiving email notifications normally.
- inkhairclinicAnswered on January 16, 2015 at 06:41 PM
Thanks so much kiran. I did troy several times to see if i was in the bounce list and the respose was saying that i wasn't. Obviously i must have been doing something wrong. Thanks again.
- inkhairclinicAnswered on January 16, 2015 at 07:07 PM
Well i followed jotforms info on how to check and it said that i wasn't. Your best bet is to go to contact us page and ask if someone could check for you.
- db0318Answered on January 16, 2015 at 07:19 PM
I did a little digging and found the page. And...as you predicted...it says I'm not blocked. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 16, 2015 at 08:28 PM
I've submitted your JotForm to test and I was able to see that the email has been sent successfully. You should have received my test submission email.
You can check if the email is the bounce list from your account settings page.
The email history of your account is available and can be viewed from your account by following the guide below :
If the issue still persists, please get back to us. We will be happy to look into this issue further.
- db0318Answered on January 16, 2015 at 08:46 PM
Thanks for you help, but I never got your email. And yes, I checked my junk file.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 17, 2015 at 09:21 AM
I'm moving our conversation to a new thread topic to be able to address your concerns in more detail.