- sarahlakeAsked on January 16, 2015 at 03:37 PM
I simple want to email this form to clients AFTER I have spoken to them directly. How can I do that? (I don't want this form on my website, I only want it available to those people who have paid my session fee and have booked.)
- jollymcmuffinAnswered on January 16, 2015 at 04:00 PM
These are the steps to do just that:
1. In the form menu, click on the Embed Form option:
2. In the Embed Form Wizard window, click on the Email button:
3. Complete the form:
And your form will be sent to your client.
You can actually add your form/s on your social media sites if you want to. These are also available in the Embed Form option.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 16, 2015 at 05:15 PM
You can also review the existing JotForm user guide about -How-to-Share-Form-using-Email-Link
which is similar to what @jollymcmuffin had suggested though the user guide had more details already.