- djmgmtAsked on January 22, 2015 at 04:54 PM
Is there a way to hide the "submit" button in the field area and then let it show on the thank you page?
- raulAnswered on January 22, 2015 at 06:31 PM
Unfortunately, this is not possible because the submit button is the one that triggers the thank you page. In other words, if you hide the submit button then the form cannot be submitted thus you wouldn't be able to receive the submitted data and no thank you page would be showed.
Maybe you can share with us more details about what are you trying to accomplish with this so we can better understand and if possible provide you a different workaround to accomplish it.
We'll wait for your response.
- AngelisticNeedsAnswered on January 22, 2015 at 06:38 PM
I like the way you changed the submit button! Looks great!!!
- djmgmtAnswered on January 22, 2015 at 07:12 PM
Once our customer clicks the "get the instant quote" we would like to add the option of another button on the thank you page that would allow the customer to schedule an appointment
- JotForm SupportSeanAnswered on January 22, 2015 at 09:43 PM
Base on my checks it appears that you have accomplished your desired results. I realize that you changed the URL for the Thank You page to one of your website pages that allows your form users to schedule an appointment. This was a great move! If there is anything you would like further assistance, please create a new thread and we will be happy to help out.
- djmgmtAnswered on January 22, 2015 at 09:45 PM
yes I figured it out.
Thank you all for the help throughout the process. You've all been great!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 08:11 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are quite welcome.
Contact us anytime for any other assistance you need on JotFom.