- elbahiAsked on January 23, 2015 at 04:45 AM
I have several times written to support and tried to solve my issues with field manager, but its not working.
what do I do?
- I login to my jotform account
- I click on plugin and the Apps in the top of the page
- I search for Field Manager
- then click on "get it" and "manage fields"
- a window pop-up asking me to login to jotform
- I login but it states that that login is successful and redirecting
- however, then it keeps asking me to login
I have refreshed the site several times and deleted cookies, but still the same.
I really need this feature
what to do.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 10:07 AM
I'm wondering if this is because of the domain. Make sure to login using our www.jotform.com domain. When you go to the app page and while you're already connected to your account, the app shouldn't ask you to login again. It will automatically show you the authorization window, example:
Please try this.
a. Go to your My Account - API page: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/api
b. Find and Delete Field Manager App
c. Go back to Field Manager App page: http://fieldmanager.jotform.io/
d. Login and authenticate again your account.
Let us know if you still can't do it.