- swgerowAsked on February 02, 2015 at 06:01 PMI am still having trouble with Box integration into my Battery Lane Submissions form. This is happening periodically. If I remove the Box integration and then reconnect it and reset it up with Box it works temporary but eventually stops. I'm receiving files via the my form on Jotform but I also need to have them synced to Box. It is imperative that this gets permanently fixed and stays fixed to where I can rely on it. If not, I'm going to have to search for other options for online form generation.If you could help asap I'd appreciate it.Best,Scott
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 06:48 PM
Do you know how often does the problem appears? Maybe in terms of the number of submissions or how many days after you reconnect Box to the form.
I checked your current form submissions and you only have a single submission since Oct. 2014. You mean the current one (Feb. 1, 2015) is not submitting to Box?
- swgerowAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 12:34 PM
Box integration disconnects shortly after I reconnect it. This happens almost immediately.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 12:44 PM
I'm sorry, but I cannot replicate the problem. The integration is working fine here.
Please try the following:
a. Remove the Box.net integration to your form
b. Go to box.net website and login to your account
c. Go to My Application: https://app.box.com/services/browse/my
e. Remove Jotform from the list:
f. Login to your account and re-integrate the form to box.net and see what will happen.
Thank you and I hope this helps. Please update us here!
- swgerowAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 09:05 PM
Thanks for the reply. I followed your instructions a few days ago to reintegrate the Box connection. It worked after reintegration and has worked since. Could it be that after a certain period of time the integration somehow disconnects? This is what has happened in the past. I'll let you know if the integration breaks down again at any point. Thanks again.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 11:56 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. I am glad to know that box integration is working fine.
Please monitor your submissions and integration for sometime and get back to us if you see any problem. Do let us know after which submission the integration breaks and we will take a look. I am not sure if any specific character in submission data is causing the issue or it breaks after a certain time frame.
We will wait for your response.
- swgerowAnswered on March 13, 2015 at 11:08 AM
So far the Box integration has been working. I've had several submissions this week with no problem.
Because of the work I do, normally my submissions come in batches. So I'll go awhile with no submissions and then have several within a short time frame. The only thing I can think of is that if I don't have any submissions for a while the Box integration somehow times out and disconnects. Does this sound plausible at all?
- CharlieAnswered on March 13, 2015 at 01:01 PM
I believe having a no submission at all within a specific time frame would not cause the Box integration to disconnect, although I'm not sure of it. But please do monitor and see if the problem suddenly occurs. My best guess would be a major update in Box happened that caused the failed integration.
Regardless, I'm glad that everything is working fine in your end. Please do not hesitate to open a new thread for other concerns or questions that you have.