- aminenouiraAsked on February 12, 2015 at 03:31 PMHey, I am using the abode CentralFormat and I am thinking about migrating to Jotform. My problem is that I am using a lot the filtering of data in tables such as "name Contains xyz" or rows Where field= x...these options are absent in Jotfrom. So I am wondering when they would be available.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 12, 2015 at 05:08 PM
I will forward your request to our second level, so you will be notified via this thread about any updates on this matter.
If you have another question, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 07:25 AM
Just to let you know I am currently working on these filters. Hopefully I will be able to release some of them later on today.
- Amine NouiraAnswered on February 16, 2015 at 12:32 PM
Thank you for your quick reply. I am impatiently waiting for these filters to start the migration from Adobe to jotform. I hope they come quickly.
Good job and good luck.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on February 16, 2015 at 12:36 PM
A number of these filters have already been released. (is, contains, starts with, ends with). If you have a plain text field on your form these filters will be available to you. They will be activated for our special text fields such as email and full name shortly.
- aminenouiraAnswered on February 16, 2015 at 12:54 PM
I am sorry, but I couldn't find these filters. Maybe we are not talking about the same thing. I meant when I want to check my submissions, I would like to use filters besides those related to dates of submissions". I would like for example filter the submissions where job = programmer , I would like to display all rows verifying this condition...If we are talking about the same thing, please tell me where to go to find them. Thank you.
- aminenouiraAnswered on February 16, 2015 at 01:14 PM
I took a screenshot of one of my table with Adobe FormsCentral. It shows the filters I am talking about.
This is the link of the screenshot:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 16, 2015 at 02:47 PM
Thank you for sharing more details. Our dev Paul have gotten your message/updates already and will be able to make use of the information also.
I would like to use filters besides those related to dates of submissions". I would like for example filter the submissions where job = programmer , I
Currently, the filter only involves Date at this time. So, Question and Answer filters is not yet available.
It was mentioned in the current user guide: -How-To-Use-Visual-Report-Filters
We will let you know here once we have update on the new filters.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 09:21 AM
It seems we are talking about different things. These extra filters are currently available for visual reports but not for our submissions page or other reports just yet.
I will investigate the possibility of adding them to other reports and get back to you.
- Amine NouiraAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 03:50 PM
Alright, thank you Sir for your consideration. Please let me know about anything new about the issue. As far as I am concerned I think these filters are so important and so helpful for every user to treat his submissions. I hope you'lll add these options to your services very soon.
- Amine NouiraAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 03:28 PM
I would like to ask if there are news about this topic.
thank you in advance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 04:35 PM
Our dev have no update/news on the requested feature as of this time.
But I can see the feature request ticket is still open, which means it is still on consideration.
Our developer assigned on the ticket will post response/updates here when available.
- aminenouiraAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 04:55 PM
Thank you for your reply. I hope I will get updates soon.